We are looking for experienced leaders – Executive, Manager, Entrepreneur or go-to Problem Solver for franchise ownership. This is an offer to join an elite coaching team as an owner; it is not a job offer.
Your experience and passion are needed!
- Never before has business moved and evolved so fast. The need to change and adapt to evolving business models, needs, completion and increasingly demanding customers has never been greater.
- It’s a huge challenge for business owners and managers and they need help with strategy, thinking, processes and people to adapt, survive and thrive.
That’s where your experience and expertise come in:
- Your experience and expertise combined with our resources to help entrepreneurs, business owners and executives reach both their business and personal goals can make a tremendous difference in businesses and people’s lives.
- In the process, you will enjoy a fantastic, rewarding career working with people that you choose, on your own timeline, while earning what you are worth.
Our business coaching and training programs encompass marketing, sales training, leadership, employee assessments, strategic planning, operations and finance.
You are backed with a powerful brand and outstanding proven systems and content featuring Brian Tracy. Plus, you have ongoing support at every stage, beginning day one, helping you fast track your success and meet client challenges.
Are you right for the opportunity?
- Learn about our VALUES; if they are congruent with yours, then your experience as an Academy grad and Officer indicates you are likely a good fit. You do not need civilian business experience to be a successful business coach. You DO need the right attitude and practical leadership/organizational experience.
- If you’re tired of being caught in the cold, uncaring corporate wheels, it’s about time that you considered working for yourself and taking control of your life and career.
- If you have good business skills, we’ll give you everything you need to have your own business; equipped with the products, services, training and the know-how to grow a business of your own where you are respected and celebrated. FocalPoint coaches have backgrounds ranging across wide ranging experience from corporate, military, and entrepreneurial backgrounds.
- This business can run/executed virtually. While most coaches prefer meeting clients in person, our ability to serve others remains strong via online engagement.
- Based on content applicable to all industries, FocalPoint coaching has proven especially beneficial to help businesses thrive during periods of general economic downturn.
- This is an opportunity for entrepreneurs. This is Not a Job, FocalPoint is a business coaching career franchise.
- You must be able to invest a sensible amount in your business up front.
We are looking for people who believe in their ability and who want to apply their prior business experience to have a business they own. We deliver the turn-key business programs, technology and tools you need to leverage your talent and experience, provide the training, support and the brand that sets you apart and helps make you successful.
We live our values; they are not relegated to a motivational poster collecting dust on the bulkhead. Those values are Legacy, Integrity, Passion, Balance, Leadership, Team, Profitability, and Knowledge. If those are congruent with you, 1) I like the cut of your jib, and 2) You should contact me to learn how we execute those on a daily basis and make a good living in the process – even and especially when the economy is in a scary state.
E-mail/call me to learn more: Jerry Pilewski USNA ’97; firstname.lastname@example.org; 808-927-2987
The Hawai’i number is left over from my first Department Head tour; I am in Greenville, SC. FocalPoint is not geographically/territorially constrained. We could benefit from more coaches here in SC, but you can coach from and to wherever you like.
Jerry Pilewski USNA ‘97
Like most folks on this site, I am driven to a career that serves a greater good. That originally manifested in 20+ years as a Surface Warfare officer; now I help others bring their passion to life through the medium of successful business. I believe that successful businesses run with integrity are the key to a sustainable society.
I was a career Surface Warfare Officer with a non-traditional career pipeline. At sea, I was Cruiser/Destroyer focused through being selected to DDG command. My tours away from haze-grey hulls included the CNO Strategic Studies Group, Tomahawk Officer for FIFTH Fleet (in ’01-’02), Deputy EA for OPNAV N8 (Navy budget) in the Pentagon, XO for Special Ops Central, and the only non-Suppo Fleet N4. AKA – I liked a variety of environments and challenges. I thought the civilian translation of that was going to be as a consultant for one of the big firms. I knew nothing of business coaching.
Short version: I learned that business coaching is a much better fit for me than consulting. I’d much rather teach someone to fish than give them one. I like the accountability piece. I like the partnership. I enjoy helping others build amazing companies that treat people with dignity and respect. Build the company with integrity and purpose, and profit is a natural result.
Coaching programs are NOT created equal. That’s what drove me to FocalPoint.
Joining FocalPoint augmented my military experience with exceptional content proven across nearly every industry. More importantly, FocalPoint operates like a great wardroom/staff. We are highly collaborative, enjoy each others’ company, and are squarely focused on a greater good. That collaboration is both in our emotional DNA and financial structure – our model is not similar to a typical franchise. In fact, though technically a franchise, we are not a franchising company; we are a coaching company. Success is measured by value delivered to clients versus number of people with a FocalPoint name badge.
FocalPoint is an elite group of Certified Business Coaches and Trainers operating around the world. We offer proven Coaching and exclusive content to business owners, self-employed professionals, business executives, and their teams. We are committed to business improvement and serving our local communities and regions.
As a FocalPoint franchisee, you will own your own business, while receiving support, training, and mentorship from FocalPoint and your fellow Business Coaches. FocalPoint will provide the brand and support to help you become established faster. We will also provide the proven curriculum, course materials and processes to help you grow and establish your business.
This is NOT a good fit for everyone and, even if you are motivated by the words above, you will not be invited to join until we get to know each other. For those for whom this is the right two-way fit, I look forward to you joining the family! E-mail me at email@example.com. Please let me know you learned of us through SABM; they are doing great things here!